Community Dance DJ Nina Coil 8:30-9:30 pm (EDT)
Join us on Wednesday, September 30 for a virtual dance. The DJ will be Nina Coil.
The dance sets will be around 1 hour of carefully selected music from our devoted crew of DJs,
put together from all eras and styles each set will contain Something for Everyone.
We have a short circle at the end where you will be invited to share briefly a reflection about your experience at this time, a poem, quote, song, or something you are thankful for.
No one has to share (you can always pass).
8:15 pm Virtual doors open:
- Arrive, settle in, listen to warm-up songs
- Test your audio
- Check your space what is in it? what size is your dance space? can you stretch out on the floor, what furniture can bear your weight during the dance.
- Receive support on Zoom functions[such as Rename, View: Gallery or Grid or Speaker; Unmute/Mute; Pin Video]
- Share a thought or feeling to help you be present
- If it suits you to dance to your own sounds during the dance it’s ok we can’t hear you.
- Rename yourself on Zoom put the city you are in, and YP or NP next to your name so that folks know it is okay to pin you or not.
8:30 pm We Dance.
9:30 pm Poetry music or visual art presentation.
9:45 pm Closing circle with optional sharing.